I Drunk The Punch

An irregular but hopefulling interesting blog.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stop Using Kids as a Weapon!


Geez! It is so wrong to use children as a weapon. You would think that would be a tactic only the Al Queda or Taliban would use, but noooo. Americans use that same strategy on a daily basis.

Some Americans use children as a means to get into other American's pocket books and wallets. Some are just sympathetic enablers that really love children, like Greenpeace and PETA love animals. Others, just want control of our lives in order to have control of our money. Either way, it is wrong. (Sidebar: a lot of what Greenpeace and PETA do is wrong too.)

See, until the Fair Tax is made law, taxes are not voluntary. To pay taxes, I have to give away minutes of my life. Yep, just like you, I have to give up one hour of my life to work in order to earn money. So, to pay $100 in taxes, I may have to work three hours. Some people may have to work ten hours and some may only work one. Nonetheless, we all have to trade a part of our life for taxes.

What amazes me is the audacity some Americans have to say that I should give up a portion of my life to pay for something they WANT. Having children is completely voluntary. You have to make a concious decision to have un-protected sex....then follow through with it. That is completely fine with me. But apparently many Americans don't plan ahead and then look to the government to FORCE others to pay for their housing, food and healthcare. That's not right.

Well Troy, some people fall on hard times even though they did have a plan. It's not always a simple as you make it sound.

I know. I know. But the amount of people we have sucking at the teet of the government trough is completely absurd and most should be cut off without any more notice than a note wrapped around a rock and thrown at their front door.

To see perfectly fat people sitting on the front porch of government housing (welfare housing) smoking cigarettes during the day is insidious. I see babies being carried around in nothing more than disposable diapers by mommys using food stamps to buy processed fish sticks. Meanwhile, who knows where daddy is. Hell, who knows WHO daddy is.

You shot it Tarzan! You eat it!

Don't push childern in front of the television cameras and say that if they don't get national healthcare or government healthcare, we are insensitive and hate children.

People that bring kids into this world when they can't afford them are the ones that abuse children with the intention of abusing society.

As John Stossel would say..."Give me a break!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

You hit the nail on the head!

Wed Dec 26, 06:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home